INFORMATION pursuant to art. 13 GDPR Regulation (EU) 679/2016
The GDPR Regulation (EU) 679/2016 does not regulate the processing of data relating to legal entities, however Officina Meccanica B.B. s.p.a. deals with certain personal data (mainly name, surname and contact details) of the contact persons – physical persons through whom the legal entities operate (e.g., responsible for offices, technicians, sales, etc.), as well as of professionals and sole proprietorships.
Therefore, Officina Meccanica B.B. s.p.a. informs you of the following.
A. Data controller
The data controller is Officina Meccanica B.B. s.p.a., P.I. 01565461207 – C.F. 09070200150, in the person of its legal representative pro tempore, based in Casalecchio di Reno (BO) in Via del Lavoro 48, who responds to the following contact details tel. 051 572052 email firstname.lastname@example.org and pec email@example.com .
B. Personal data subject to processing, Purposes and legal grounds for processing
Officina Meccanica B.B. s.p.a.deals with data that falls within the definitions set forth in art. 4(1) of the Regulations, by way of example and without limitation: name, surname, telephone number, email address and, in the case of professionals and sole proprietorships, also address of registered office, tax code, VAT number.
Your personal data, as indicated above, will be processed for the following purposes:
1) prepare estimates, conclude contracts, fulfil pre-contractual and contractual obligations,
2) for administrative purposes and for the fulfilment of legal obligations, such as accounting, taxes, or to comply with requests from judicial authorities.
3) exercise the right to defence in court.
The legal grounds of processing for the above purposes are art. 6(1)(b), 6(1)(c) and 6(1)(f) of the Regulation, respectively.
C. Nature of the provision
The provision of your personal data for the purposes indicated above is optional, but in default it will not be possible to establish or continue any commercial relationship or even start any pre-contractual activity.
The provision can be done by filling in the contact form present on the website www.officinameccanicabb.com, by email, by telephone or in person or by another form/communication channel.
D. Processing methods
The data collected will be processed using electronic or other computerised and telematic tools, or through manual processing by applying a logic strictly related to the purposes for which the personal data was collected and, in any case, in such a way as to guarantee the security of the same.
All data will be stored for a period of no more than 10 years from the termination of the contract or for a period not exceeding 2 years in the case of a non-confirmed estimate.
The data will be processed in such a way as to guarantee protection, integrity and confidentiality (security).
E. Data communication
The processing of data collected is carried out by internal staff of Officina Meccanica B.B. s.p.a. identified and authorized, to this end, for the processing according to specific instructions given in compliance with current legislation.
The data collected may be communicated to and processed by all those subjects that provide services connected and that are instrumental to the execution of the above purposes (banking institutions for payment management, companies that deal with the maintenance of computer systems, external professionals – accountants, lawyers, etc … ) and judicial or administrative authorities, for the fulfilment of regulatory obligations or orders from authorities.
In any case, personal data will never be disclosed.
F. Subject rights
The subject is entitled to the rights provided by the following articles of the GDPR Regulation 679/2016:
- Article 15 – Right of access of the subject (obtain access to your personal data and information related to the same),
- Article 16 – Right of rectification (obtain the correction of inaccurate data or the integration of incomplete data),
- Article 17 – Right of cancellation («right to be forgotten») (obtain the deletion of personal data),
- Article 18 – Right of limitation of processing (obtain the limitation of processing in the event that one of the hypotheses indicated in art. 18, paragraph 1 of the GDPR occurs),
- Article 20 – Right to data portability (in cases where the legal grounds for processing is the contract or consent, and the same is done by automated means – obtain the personal data in a structured format and readable by automatic device, also in order to communicate this data to another data controller),
- Article 21 – Right to oppose (oppose at any time the processing of personal data in the event that particular situations affecting the subject occur),
- Article 77 – Right to propose a complaint to the supervisory authority (Competent Authority for the protection of personal data – www.garanteprivacy.it).